Cleaning our office today, we weirdly found a DVD called "Better Sex Through Yoga - For GAY Men." It's by that dude who does Hot Gay Naked Yoga in New York. It promises a lot of things, including these bullet points:
* Improve self confidence and posture others will be sure to notice.
* Oxygenate the blood, increasing sexual energy and desire.
* Experience more intense, longer lasting full body orgasms.
* Develop amazing control in the bedroom with better strength and flexibility.
* Revitalize nerve endings and increase blood circulation for better indurace.
Umm... oxygenation? Nerve endings? Posture? If you really want to help the gay community get better at sex, how about a video that promises:
* How to prevent pubic hair from getting caught in your teeth - over and over.
* How to avoid drymouth and scratchy blowjobs after a night of dehydrating drinking.
* An alternative to the incrediby repetitive "kiss-down-the-chest-and-then-through-the-underwear" opening move.
* How to easily and quickly refute the "I can't have an orgasm if I wear a condom" argument.
* Strategies for having many condoms available, without seeming like a whore.
* How to abolish, simply and forever, the awkward and distracting 69 position.
We would definitely plunk down $14.99 on that sucker. Hell, for $14.99, we'd FILM it for you.