Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Did We Tell You We Are Ex-Lacrosse Players?

Our smart and sexy friend Adam over at GLAAD sent us this list from Truth Wins OUT, which discusses common myths about ex-gays. Our favorite one is the last one: “Gaining Weight Will Help Make You Hetero.”

“My weight started to increase, and I found little desire to keep on a strict diet and stay fashionably slim,” says ex-gay John Paulk, who is a prominent ex-gay, and also spokesperson for the loathsome “Focus on the Family.” “My very appearance was changing. I was looking less and less gay. And I was perfectly happy about it.”

Funny, to us that reads like an advertisement for STAYING gay.

And then we looked at Paulk’s picture:



Johnny, Johnny, Johnny... You can’t quit a company that’s already rejected your application.

1 comment:

Rob Byrnes said...

I can't look at that picture without wanting to focus on a tree.