Here’s the formula boys, make sure to bring your TI-83 to Mr. Blacks tonight.
- An = number of units of alcohol consumed
- S = smokiness of the room (graded from 0-10, where 0 clear air; 10 extremely smoky)
- L = luminance of 'person of interest' (candelas per square metre; typically 1 pitch black; 150 as seen in normal room lighting)
- Vo = Snellen visual acuity (6/6 normal; 6/12 just meets driving standard)
- d = distance from 'person of interest' (metres; 0.5 to 3 metres)
A formula rating of less than one means no effect. Between one and 50 the person you would normally find unattractive appears less "visually offensive".We wish we knew about this when Mayor Mike instituted the smoking ban. We would NOT have been so supportive.
Non-appealing people become suddenly attractive between 51 and 100. At more than 100, someone not considered attractive looks like a supermodel.