Thursday, January 25, 2007

We Tried To Come Up With A Witty Title for This One, But “He’s Just Not That Into Ewe” Was Already Taken...


Chip: Man, this bar sucks.

Steve: I know. We should have gone to Barracuda.

Chip: I am so tired of standing here at the bar waiting for someone to talk to me. If only I didn't have such sad eyes. At least that go-go lamb over there is hot.

Steve: Is he? I don't know. I've been feeling sort of ambivalent about guys lately.

Chip: What do you mean?

Steve: Well, to tell you the truth, I hooked up with this girl the other night. I was pretty drunk, but I still don't know what came over me.

Chip: Holy Shit! This happened to Bruce last month. He was dating this guy for 3 years and then, bam, said he wasn't gay anymore, so started f-ing women. Ewe, gross.

Steve: Speaking of Bruce, I haven't seen him in a while. We used to meet all the time at the doctor's office for our weekly Botox injections, but last week he just didn't show. I hope he's OK.

Chip: OMG, you guys get Botox?

Steve: Um, hello, all of us are doing it. It's the new thing. Dr. Roselli is amazing. Don't I look 10 years younger?

Chip: Not really. But I can't tell, your face is covered with grass.

Steve: Whatever, I am so over this gay scene. I'm going home to watch Sports Center. You coming?

Chip: Sports? What has gotten into you? I'd be careful of this Dr. Roselli character. He sounds like bad news.

Steve: Whatever Chip, you're just jealous of my smooth upper snout area, and you are buying into to the textbook example of the distortion and vituperation that can result when science meets the global news cycle. I'm outie.

Chip: Whatever. Smell you later.

1 comment:

badlydrawnboi said...

hahaha hillarious!!!