Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Where Was This Lady When We Moved To New York And Had To Lifeguard At A Naked Pool To Pay The Bills?

From Craigslist:

I'm a singer and my husband is a pianist and we have an incredibly adorable
3 month old who needs a great funny man to watch him when I need a nap, cook
a bit for me (I KNOW you can cook honey), do some laundry, and most of all - MAKE ME LAUGH and be a friend. Why a gay man? First of all I love them, and if I meet one more Swedish girl who tells me her childhood was perfect I'll jump off of a bridge. Truth - I want my son to only love his mommy as the female in his life and not his babysitter. Isn't that awful? At least I admitted it. Anyway, please have experience with infants, CPR certified or willing to become certified, speak English very well and have great checkable references. I'm looking for someone who can help me out three days a week from about 2-6, and probably for a couple of hours on Saturdays. My husband would like to put in his fear that he does not want his son to be gay. So if you can leave the feather boa at home and act straight around the boy, great.
Quoth the funny lady who sent this to us: "If everyone were more honest about childcare needs, the world would be a better place..."

No comments: